MY WAY RESORTS has adapted this website to the demands of the Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13 December (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the LOPD implementing regulation. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR) as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE).
- Who is responsible for your data?
- Corporate name: GESTIÓN DE HOTELES Y COMPLEJOS TURÍSTICOS S.L. with tax identification number (CIF) B76634492
- Registered address: Abama, Carretera General TF 47, Km 9. 38687 Guia de Isora, Tenerife
- Registered in the Trade Registry of Madrid, Volume 36440, Page 182, Section 8, Sheet M-654701, Entry 2
- Contact details: Email address: Trade Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Volume 3328, Page 122, Sheet TF-53649, Entry 1 – Telephone: (+34) 91 701 48 00
- Hotel accommodation and tourism services company.
- Purpose of the website: publicise its activity, newsletter subscription, blog and contact.
- How do we obtain your personal data?
The personal data we process at MY WAY RESORTS comes from:
- Contact form
- Newsletter subscription form
- Comments on our blog
- Curriculum Vitae management if you freely and spontaneously send us your CV
- Why do we process your personal data?
At MY WAY RESORTS we process the information that interested parties facilitate for the following purposes:
- Contact. To contact you, either by telephone or email, or to answer the questions you send to us on our website. In all cases email address will be used to reply to you.
- Subscription to our newsletter or blog. We ask for the following personal data: email address, as minimum information to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, special promotions and offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Electronic newsletters are managed by MY WAY RESORTS and you are hereby informed that we work with The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp) which has its servers located in the USA, therefore, your personal data will be transferred internationally to this country. The Rocket Science Group LLC complies with international data transfer agreements and adheres to Privacy Shield, which guarantees that data processing is developed in accordance with European requirements in data protection matters. When subscribing, you accept and consent to your data being stored on this platform, based in the USA, in order to manage sending of the corresponding newsletters. We also use the services of MDirector, located in Spain.
- Comments on our blog. To publish your comments, once moderated, as well as to manage them, develop statistics, automatically receive the articles published and answer the questions posed without sending additional or advertising information.
- Curriculum Vitae management. Your personal data and CV will be used for this purpose, and MY WAY RESORTS will contact you using the channel of its choice (email, telephone, ordinary post, etc.).
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the terms and conditions of use and applicable legislation. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered on this website.
- Other non-identification data are also gathered and obtained via cookies that are downloaded onto the user’s device when they browse on this website, as detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage the social networks on which MY WAY RESORTS has a profile. The data processing developed for the people who follow the official pages of MY WAY RESORTS will be governed in accordance with this section, as well as by terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations pertaining to the social network applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user. MY WAY RESORTS will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of our activities, products or services as well as for any other purpose permitted by social network regulations.
Under no circumstances will we use follower profiles on social networks to send individual advertising.
MY WAY RESORTS does not sell, lease or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without previously being granted consent.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send us, exempting MY WAY RESORTS from any liability in this regard. The user guarantees and is liable, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, undertaking to keep them duly updated.
Acceptance and consent
If you do not enter the personal data that appear as mandatory in forms we may be unable to attend to your request.
In accordance with the LSSICE, MY WAY RESORTS does not develop spam practices, meaning it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, each form found on the website offers the user the chance to grant their express consent to receive our newsletter, communication of which will be duly identified, independent of the commercial information occasionally requested.
- How long do we store your data for?
If you are a client of MY WAY RESORTS, your data will be stored for the duration of the contractual relationship’s term. If they have been gathered for your subscription, they will be stored until you deregister or the service is withdrawn. If they have been facilitated via our contact form or contact email, they will be stored until the reason for contact is completed. If you have sent us your CV spontaneously to our email address, we will store it for a maximum of 12 months.
Once the contract has been terminated, MY WAY RESORTS will keep your personal data blocked during the legally required terms. Once these terms expire, we will proceed to destroy your data.
- What is the legal basis for data processing?
The legal basis for processing of your data is your consent, which is necessary to provide the services gathered on our website and for which reason said consent is requested.
The legal basis for processing subscribers’ data is to send informative and commercial newsletters subject to the user’s consent being granted.
Revocability. The consent granted for processing may be revoked at any time by writing to MY WAY RESORTS, in the terms established in this policy for the exercising of rights. Under no circumstances will revocation be retroactive.
By browsing on the website non-identification data may be gathered. These may include IP addresses, (approximate) geographical location, a record of how our services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among said non-identification data are data related to your browsing habits through third-party services detailed in the Cookies section (add link).
We use this information to analyse trends, manage the website, track users’ movements around the site and gather demographic information on our user base as a whole.
- Data secrecy and security
MY WAY RESORTS undertakes to use and process users’ data, including their personal data, while respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of processing. It also undertakes to comply with its obligation to store them and adopt all measures to prevent their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access in accordance with the provisions established in current data protection regulations.
MY WAY RESORTS cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the internet network or, therefore, the impossibility of data violation via fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Confidentiality of processing
MY WAY RESORTS will ensure that any person who is authorised by our company to process client or user data (including staff, collaborators and suppliers) will be obliged to comply with the obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual or legal duty).
Response to a security incident
When it gains knowledge of a security incident, MY WAY RESORTS must inform the client or user without undue delay and it must provide suitable information related to the security incident as it becomes aware of it or when the client or user makes a reasonable request.
- To which recipients are your data communicated?
MY WAY RESORTS hereby informs you that it will assign processing tasks to third parties in accordance with the GDPR, with the data processor required to comply with all data protection guarantees. All uses offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and they have been selected in view of compliance with the rights we preserve on this website.
Hosting: 1n1 Ionos, further information: https://www.ionos.es
Ionos processes data in order to develop its hosting and website maintenance services for MY WAY RESORTS.
Email marketing: We work with different email marketing platforms to send newsletters, segment our audience and develop advertising campaigns:
- The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp), with a registered office in the USA, adhered to Privacy Shield. Further information The Rocket Science Group LLC.
- MDirector, which processes data for the purpose of developing its email marketing management services for MY WAY RESORTS.
Active Campaign –https://www.activecampaign.com
- Google Analytics and Google Ads: This is a website analytics service offered by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- Bing Ads: This is a service that allows us to analyse browsing data to improve and optimise our campaigns and show the correct message to the client.
- Smartlook: This app also allows us to analyse user browsing habits. It is a screen recording app for website users. It records users’ browsing, browsing time and it obtains IP addresses to know the approximate position, browser type and device used. https://www.smartlook.com/es
Other third-party services we use or may use and which process personal data:
- Ecommerce platform: WooCommerce under WordPress
- Thrive Leads – This is a lead-generation plugin by WordPress based in the EU. It gathers IP address and email address. https://thrivethemes.com/leads
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You may freely exercise the rights granted to you by the GDPR:
- Right to request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Right to request their rectification or suppression.
- Right to request processing be limited. You may request that processing of your data be limited:
- When the exactness of your personal data is disputed
- During the term that allows the processor to verify their exactness
- When processing is illegal and the interested party opposes suppression of personal data
- When the controller no longer requires personal data for the purposes of processing but the interested party requires them to formulate a claim, etc.
- Right to oppose processing.
- Right to data portability.
Furthermore, you have the right to withdraw consent, with said withdrawal involving your deregistration from the services as consent is the legal basis for processing of your data.
You may exercise your rights using any means that allows for the sending and receipt of your request to be accredited. Your request should be addressed to MY WAY RESORTS using the details included in the “Processing Controller” section or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the subject “Data Protection”. Your request must include: name, surname(s) and photocopy of your identification document or passport, details of your request, and address for notification purposes.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective legal protection and to lodge a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) if they believe that the personal data processing concerning them violates regulations.