In accordance with the duty to provide information outlined in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE), of 11 July, the following general information is provided in regard to this website.
1. INTRODUCTION: IDENTIFICATION DATA and USERS
· Corporate name: GESTIÓN DE HOTELES Y COMPLEJOS TURÍSTICOS S.L. with tax identification number (CIF) B76634492
· Registered office: Abama, Carretera General TF 47, Km 9. 38687 Guia de Isora, Tenerife
· Registered in the Trade Registry of Madrid, Volume 36440, Page 182, Section 8 Sheet M-654701, Entry 2
· Contact details: Email address: Trade Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife , Volume 3328, Page 122, Sheet TF-53649, Entry 1 – Telephone: (+34) 91 701 48 00
· Hotel accommodation and tourism services company.
· Purpose of the website: publicise its activity, newsletter subscription, blog and contact.
The purpose of this document is to establish the General Terms and Conditions of Use for the portal. The General Terms and Conditions must be accepted and obeyed by all people, professionals and companies (hereinafter, the USER) who wish to make use of the portal (current or new services that My Way Resorts offers in the future through the portal).
2. USER OBLIGATIONS, USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user undertakes to use the portal, content and services without infringing upon current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order. Use of the website for illegal purposes or purposes that are injurious to MY WAY RESORTS or third parties, which may cause any form of damage or prevent normal use of the portal, are prohibited.
MY WAY RESORTS guarantees that the contents and services offered on the portal respect the principles of human dignity, youth and child protection, and non-discrimination due to race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social aspect. MY WAY RESORTS reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the law or do not respect the aforementioned principles.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use for the portal do not grant the user any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication over the portal and/or its contents different to those expressed herein. The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) gathered on the portal are the property of MY WAY RESORTS or it has been duly authorised to disclose these by their legitimate owners. MY WAY RESORTS undertakes to refrain from developing misleading advertising and, therefore, the following is prohibited:
· Use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes different to those that are strictly permitted.
· Their reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, either fully or partially, unless authorised to do so in writing by the legitimate owners or legally permitted.
· Any infringement on the rights of MY WAY RESORTS or their legitimate owners.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
In any case, the user recognises and accepts that all intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the portal pertain to MY WAY RESORTS or it is duly authorised to disclose them on said portal. If a user or third party believes there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights caused by the inclusion of certain content on the website, they should notify MY WAY RESORTS of said circumstance, indicating:
· Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed upon, or indicate the representative acting in their stead in the event of the claim being made by a third party different to the interested party.
· Detail the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, certification for these intellectual property rights and an express declaration stating the interested party is liable for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The portal provides links to other websites it owns and contents that are owned by third parties. The sole aim of links is to provide the user with the chance to access said links. MY WAY RESORTS is not liable under any circumstances for the consequences the user may experience by accessing said links.
The user who proposes establishing any technical link device from their website to the www.mywayresorts.com portal must obtain prior written authorisation from MY WAY RESORTS. Establishment of a link does not imply the existence of relations between the portal and the owner of the site on which the link is established under any circumstances, nor does acceptance or approval by www.mywayresorts.com of its contents or services.
5. UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND TERM
MY WAY RESORTS reserves the right to modify the presentation and configuration of the website www.mywayresorts.com and this legal notice at any time and without the need for prior notice.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
MY WAY RESORTS does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, under any circumstances, for any kind of damages that may arise due to:
· Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
· The existence of a virus, malware or programmes that are harmful to the contents.
· Illegal, negligent or fraudulent use, or use contrary to these General Terms and Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order, made of the website, its services or contents by users.
7. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions will be governed by Spanish law, submitting to the courts of Madrid (Spain) in the event of any disputes arising from access to the portal.
If any user were to have any doubts or issues related to this legal notice or any comment on the website, they may write to email@example.com.